This amazing vegan chocolate tart is super simple to make and tastes incredible! Best of all, it’s gluten free and refined sugar free and needs 10 ingredients only.
Ready to make this ? This Recipe comes down to just two components ; the Crust and the Filling.
What you will need to make the crust
-Gluten free oats (or regular oats)
– Walnuts (or pecans)
– Maple Syrup (or Honey)
– Coconut oil
You just put everything together in a good food processor (I used a Nutribullet ) and mix until you get a dough. From there, you can press into your tart pan and that’s it … See how easy it is !
What you will need to make the Filling
– Dates (Soak them in hot water for at least one hour)
– Almond milk (or any other plant based milk)
– Cocoa Powder
– Coffee (optional)
Repeat the same thing, put all filling ingredients together in a food processor then mix until you get a smooth creamy rich filling and you’re done!
Ingredients (for approximately 7 portions)
For the Crust
– 1 cup rolled oats (regular or gluten free )
– 1/2 cup cashews
– 1/2 cup Walnuts (or Pecans)
– 4 tbsp coconut oil
– 2 tbsp Maple Syrup (or Honey for non vegan version)
For the Filling
– 1 Ripe Banana Large
– 8 dates (soaked in hot water)
– 1/4 cup almond milk
– 1/4 cocoa powder
– 1 tsp coffee (optional)
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a 6 by 6 inch tart pan
2) In a food processor (or nutribullet ) mix all the crust ingredients until you get a dough. add a tbsp of coconut oil if it’s not sticking .
3) Press the dough using your hands in the tart pan
4) Bake the tart for 12 to 15 minutes then remove and let it cool
5) Prepare the filling by mixing all ingredients in the food processor or nutribullet, when you get a creamy smooth filling , put it in fridge to firm a bit
6) Once the tart crust is cooled down, pour the filling and then add any fruit you like on top (I recommend strawberries)
2 Comments Add yours
seems delicious 🥰
It’s super good !